Proximity DMP – New Features
New features of the Proximity DMP released this May 2017
This May we released many new features enhancing the functionalities of the Proximity DMP
Multi-App Support – analytics data from multiple apps
This feature facilitates the management of different apps in one single account
- Individual API tokens
- Multiple apps can be used on the same proximity infrastructures
- Analytics data will be shown individually per app
Multi-User Support one account, multiple users, multiple roles
One of the new features enables multiple users with different roles to access one account .
- Manage various accounts with one login (Single Sign-on)
- Create users with different roles and permissions (e.g. Admin, Infrastructure or Campaign Manager)
Live View – Get your feedback right away
The live view shows analytics data of the last 24 hours.
- Visitors overview. This features individual data for new and returning visits and beacons and geofences.
- Visitors per hour
- Visits map
- Most visited regions
Webhooks – Real-time triggering of events
Webhooks are one of the most important new features. Now it is possible to push data into your marketing, business intelligence or CRM system in real-time to trigger actions based on proximity events.
- Trigger real-time events in a 3-party system
- Dwell times of visitors
- Visitors entrance (Beacon Enter)
- Exist of visitors (Beacon Exits)
All relevant metrics at one glance.
- Number of app users. Shown individually for iOS and Android
- Heatmap visits
- Number of returning visitors (Loyalty)
- Number of visitors
The Proximity DMP gathers, processes and analyzes data from all available proximity technologies and Physical Web installations. It enables you to manage large-scale proximity infrastructures. The data won through these proximity networks lets you create location-based and context-aware mobile experiences, or so called micro moments, for your individual customers, amplifying their engagement and loyalty, while increasing your revenue. Sign-up and try it yourself!