What are beacons?
Beacons are small Bluetooth sensors that allow you to provide location based content or services. A beacon can be installed in- or outdoors on stationary or movable objects, turning them into IoT capable devices. This way you can target specific zones around the objects with up to 80 meters. Beacons run on batteries or can be integrated into objects that already tap into an energy source.
- Engage your customers and visitors through context based and personalized content
- Activate customers at offline touch points and POS
- Optimize retargeting with the help of offline customer behaviour data
- Precise insight into offline customer journey
- Conversions tracking for offline attribution models
- Relevancy and presence in customers mobile behaviour
- When targeting inside areas
- When targeting specific areas inside the location (POS, store sections etc.)
- To track entrance conversions of outside campaigns (e.g. with geofence)
- When setting up indoor navigations
- A mobile app is needed to communicate with beacons
- Bluetooth needs to be activated on users devices
All proximity technologies on one intelligent platform
The Beaconinside Proximity DMP enables you to manage your proximity ecosystem. On one platform you can
gather, process and analyze data coming from various proximity technologies.sieren.
- Beacon Diagnostics – last seen timestamp, activity status
- Beacon configuration
- Trending locations and heatmaps
- Alerts & Reporting – battery level, defects, repositioning
The Proximity DMP covers other technologies as well, so that you can mix and match the right set up of location based technologies and cover all levels of offline locations, such as indoor locations, outside, and on product level.