Manage and scale infrastructures, create impressing micro moments for customers, receive powerful proximity data and integrate all customer information in 3rd-party systems and tools to complete already existing data pools.
*Annually billed (note: If the total number of MAU in a price package is exceeded, the additional MAUs are charged with the individual price of the respective package); ** MAUs are calculated by taking the number of unique app users per month who have installed the app with the Beaconinside SDK enabled
Proximity DMP full feature list
- Future-proof. Supporting all point-of-sale technologies.
- Developer Hub with an extensive platform documentation
- Simple pricing with a free starter plan and a payment model based on active usage.
- Scalability supporting up to thousands of beacons and geofence regions.
- Whitelabel options to customize your web interface according to your brand
- Multi-client capabilities supporting multiple users, roles and single sign-on.
- Multi-app support to use the same infrastructures with different apps. All managed with a single account.
- Vendor-independent support of iBeacon and Eddystone (-UID, -EID, -TLM, -URL) beacons
- Geofences: Support for radial geofences and pre-defined Geofence networks
- Beacon Management: beacon meta data, installation images and location information
- Secure iBeacon & Eddystone-EID support to prevent harvesting and spoofing.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) is supported by the Proximity DMP
- Advanced Beacon Management: alerts, device diagnostics, predictive maintenance and configuration support
- Beacon Manager Apps for installation planning and configuration
- Shared 3-rd party beacon networks, managed by Beaconinside
- Meta data support (key value pairs) and flexible groupings
- Beacon Network Sharing. Grant app publishers temporary access to beacon networks.
- Support for 3rd-party beacon registries (e.g. Google Registry, SITA Registry)
- Multi-purpose use of network infrastructures: A single infrastructure, several use cases.
- Real-time tracking of user events like entering a store.
- Dashboard with live data and interactions
- Actionable analytics: visits, dwell time, heatmaps, visit frequency, recency, loyalty and recurring vs. new users
- Data privacy & security: Compliance to strict EU regulations. No collection of PII.
- Audiences: Location-based profiling and user segmentation (e.g. loyal store visitors)
- Store Visitation: measure how often stores are visited
- Device analytics with location and Bluetooth permission reports
- Online to offline attribution to measure online advertising efficiency
- Proximity Campaigns: send out location-based messages.
- Offline Notifications: No internet connection required for location-based messages.
- Targeting: Rule engine to target audience based on time, context criteria and visited locations.
- Check-ins. Detect and incentivize store visits with beacons or geofences.
- Physical Web analytics and URL management for landing pages.
- Offline Retargeting: Retarget users based on behavior in the real world.
- Open platform: integrate into any enterprise system via open APIs
- Analytics APIs with KPIs for advanced reporting
- Drag & Drop SDK: Easily integrate the iOS and Android SDK into your mobile applications. Within minutes you can gather data about your mobile customers.
- Real-time event triggers via webhooks.