I. Contact information
The service is offered by Beaconinside GmbH, Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25, 13355 Berlin (“Beaconinside”). You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
II. Data protection officer
You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com.
III. Your personal data
We collect and process the following personal data regarding you:
- so-called mobile identifiers, including the IDFA, Android Advertising ID, IDFV, and/or Google Advertising ID, to identify your mobile device
- geodata (data indicating the location of your mobile device)
- random identifiers for pseudonymous user identification
- your IP address and other data regarding your interaction with the Service (so-called log files)
We process your data for the following purposes:
- mobile identifiers and geodata as well as pseudonymous identifiers are used to determine the proximity of your device to specific locations, e.g. a store location.
- log files are used for maintenance purposes
The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal basis:
- your consent (art. 6(1)(a) GDPR
- legitimate interests, art. 6(1)(f) GDPR (see below)
The processing of your data is carried out in the following legitimate interests:
- location-based services
- market research
- service maintenance
In order to process your data, we work with the following third parties which have access to your data:
- our customer using the Service inside their app on your device
- Google Inc. (our hosting provider), 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (using servers located in the EU)
We receive the data from you (including from devices that you use).
- Mobile identifiers and geodata as well as pseudonymous identifiers are stored indefinitely or until you or our customer requests to have your data erased.
- Log files are deleted after 30 days.
Subject to certain conditions, you have the right,
- to request information about the processing of your data,
- to correct your data,
- to have your data erased,
- to restrict the processing of your data,
- to object to the processing of your data,
- to receive your data in a portable format, and submit it to a third party,
- to revoke your consent to process your data with regard to the future, and
- to file a complaint to the competent supervisory authority regarding inadmissible data processing.
Specifically, you have the possibility to opt out of the Service processing your data by using the opt-out feature built into the app running on your device.
Requirement or obligation to provide data
Unless explicitly stated at the time of collection, the provision of data is not required or mandatory.
Changes to this policy
I. Collection, Processing and Use of Data on Website
Personally identifiable data and its use
II. Data logging
Facebook Social Plugins
Google +1 Plugins
Information or Revocation, Correction, Deletion and Blocking
requested by applicable law to store such data for a longer time period; in this event we will delete the data upon expiration of the required