Email marketing remains one of the cheapest and most innovative digital marketing platforms. Email marketing software is an easy and clever way to boost your business. It is simple to use, affordable, and can help you grow your business or blog quickly.
There are a ton of email marketing tools to choose from. Email marketing is the best way to make residual income for your website. In this article, we will look at the most recent developments and review 7 of the best email service providers on the market.
#1 Product Recommendation: Best Software for Email Marketing
GetResponse is another well-known email marketing solution. It is effortless to use and can simplify email marketing for small organizations. It’s now becoming an all-in-one marketing and e-commerce solution instead of a simple email service provider.
It has been active since 1998 and now has over 350,000 clients. It lines up with some impressive automation marketing tools that enable you to build intelligent automated campaigns for your business and websites.
Its drag-and-drop builder allows you to develop campaigns, segment contacts, and send targeted emails for particular groups with ease. Also, you can easily connect major third-party generation tools such as SalesForce, Google Docs, OptinMonster, ZenDesk, and many others.
GetResponse assists you in generating productive email campaigns to maximize your profits.
- Features all the major key elements, such as automatic responders, designer templates, and list hostings.
- Features a broad scope of Google fonts for you to add to your newsletters.
- GetResponse lines up with some impressive automation marketing tools that enable you to build intelligent automated campaigns for your business and websites.
- Its drag-and-drop builder allows you to develop campaigns, segment contacts, and send emails for particular groups with ease. Also, you can easily connect major third-party generation tools such as SalesForce, Google Docs, OptinMonster, ZenDesk, and many others.
- You want to generate sales use the 30+ made-for-you email templates, landing pages, and different sequences to set you up for sales.
- fast set up of email marketing campaigns
- Cheaper than its many rivals
- Smart automation tools to segment users
- Drag and drop builder
- Auto funnels
- Very easy to set up an email marketing strategy
- The drag-and-drop option needs improvement
- Webinar attendees are limited to 500
#2 Product Recommendation: Best for Automation and All-In-One
Moosend is a brilliant email marketing service that allows you to simplify repetitive tasks and save time. You can plan email campaigns based on your audience’s activity and data. Thanks to its advanced segmentation function, you can send precise mails to each individual client.
This tool gives you a comprehensive campaign report, so you know how to refine your campaigns and achieve even better results. Moosend is one of the few free email marketing services that don’t include their logos in your emails too.
- Features never-ending custom fields and personalization tags
- Has a drag-and-drop editor
- You can also add it to your most loved apps for seamless data transfer.
- Offers a free trial
- Built-in automation
- Landing page builders
- Custom opt-in forms
- You can segment your list
- Great reporting tools
- You can automate your workflows
- Set up email marketing campaigns quick and easy
- Real-time online training
- Sign up forms need improvement
#3 Product Recommendation
Sendinblue is a contact marketing social platform that highlights both emails and extra features such as landing page designs and customer relationship management.
It engages companies and businesses via email promotions, transactional emails, SMS texts, Facebook advertisements, CRM, and targeting ADS and marketing automation.
Its modularity empowers any business to create a marketing engine with all the resources it needs at a reasonable cost. Sendinblue’s email design features more than 70 design templates and enables you to build a good-looking email. Moreover, all of these layouts are responsive and you can review your outputs so that your design can look the way you want.
- Provides marketing automation services and Cloud-based marketing to more than 175,000 businesses in the world
- Features A/B testing for targeting a real and genuine audience
- Offers a free trial
- Transactional email features and auto-responders
- Free plan you can have unlimited contacts
- The free plan also offers 300 emails a day
- AI helps with optimizing when to send emails
- The best feature is the email automation workflows
- Easy to creat email marketing strategies
- CRM functions need improvement
- Customer support is a bit slow
#4 Product Recommendation: One of the Biggest Email Providers
Mailchimp is a pioneer of email marketing tools. Its free plan offers standard email marketing features such as scheduling and email creation.
Its clever recommendations feature makes it one of the best email marketing tools available on the market. It provides you with valuable insights to maximize your marketing efforts. Mailchimp places your audience at the heart of the event, enabling you to submit ads and automated messages, develop tailored ad campaigns for targeting audiences, set up landing pages, and send postcards.
You can easily merge MailChimp with Magento, Shopify, WordPress, and many more sites. Following your account’s setup, Mailchimp’s dashboard allows you to upload email contacts from a file or copy them. Later, you can list your contacts, apply tags, insert additional data, and review the results.
It supports a forever-free plan which prompts you to send 12,000 marketing emails to up to 2,000 different audiences. This plan is relatively restricted because features such as advanced segmentation, send-time optimization, testing, and reviews are not available.
- Significant features include a simple drag-and-drop option, dynamic content, sign-up forms, email automation, and customer segmentation options.
- It also helps you configure the delivery time according to the client’s time zones and optimize segmenting per the geolocation.
- Price rates are flexible
- The interface is straightforward and customizable
- The free plan gives you up to 2,000 subscribers
- One of the biggest providers
- The list segmenting option is a bit standard
- The anti-spam system needs improvement
Constant Contact is among the world’s biggest rapidly growing email marketing tools. It is also easy to use for beginners. Your addresses, mailing lists, marketing calendars, and email templates can be easily maintained with Constant Contact.
Every account provides you access to countless emails, reviewing, simple tracking, built-in social media sharing tools, and a free image library for Shopify stores.
Their Email Plus accounts line up with advanced features such as drip campaigns, surveys, polling, discounts, and A/B tests to optimize your rates.
Constant Contact provides unparalleled customer service through live chat, calling, community support, and a wide range of valuable tools. This creates a real sense of customer loyalty since the support is so great.
- Main features include drag-and-drop email layout and personalized emails
- With web hosting, you can build e-commerce websites and landing pages.
- Can backup earlier designs
- Brilliant mobile-friendly templates
- Very effective email marketing campaigns that are easy to set up
- Needs more space for pictures
- Prices more than other marketing tools
AWeber ranks among the oldest and most well-known email marketing tools available on the web. They deliver a wide variety of tools for their small and medium scale enterprises to effectively handle their email marketing. AWeber was set up in 1999, and by 2021, it has more than 100,000 clients worldwide.
Figuring out how to work AWeber is pretty simple. It connects to several sites, such as Blogger and WordPress, without any conflict. It also provides a free plan that lets you use all of its features as long as your mailing list has less than 500 subscribers.
- Can host and import email lists
- Provides real-time chat and email support
- Provides an entirely free plan
- Supports many third-party applications
- Easy to set up an email marketing campaign
- Hosting unsubscribed contacts require additional charges
- Templates are a bit outdated
With over 130,000 small business clients, ActiveCampaign has grown from obscurity to become one of the most successful email marketing tools on the market.
It provides various customer experience automation (CXA) tools such as CRM functionality, email advertising to site messaging, SMS, and much more.
ActiveCampaign offers a built-in SRM structure that allows you to handle your live chat, sales, and email marketing automation all in one location. With its template library and campaign builder, you can create stunning marketing emails with only a couple of clicks and deliver them to the right people.
- Features A/B split testsinstead of A/B testing
- Goal tracking and attribution
- Customer service is brilliant
- Email builder needs some new features.
- CMS feature is a bit slow.
By using any of the marketing tools mentioned in this article, you can help your business or website grow and become even more successful! You just need to sign up and get your first email marketing campaign kicked off. Once you are able to create email marketing campaigns your online business will start to grow and hopefully skyrocket.
A call to action is exactly what you need in just some of your future campaigns. All new subscribers become a customer that you can sell to in the future. Adding new customers to your email newsletter or email list is the key drive sales for your products or services.