Shuffling your playlist on YouTube can provide you with a high level of entertainment. Do you want to know how to shuffle your YouTube playlist? You’re on the right path. I will give you a comprehensive guide to shuffling your YouTube playlist. With that, you can shuffle your playlist on different devices.
How Can I Shuffle My YouTube Playlist on PCs
Shuffling your YouTube playlist on PC is easy. You only need to tap the shuffle icon. You can find it before and during the playlist playback.
Search the Shuffle Icon Before the Playlist Playback
You can shuffle your YouTube playlist by following the steps below.
1. Open YouTube app on your browser.
2. Choose your playlist on the playlist menu located on the left side of the homepage of YouTube.
3. You can find the shuffle icon under the playlist thumbnail. You can tap it to shuffle your playlist.
Search the Icon for Shuffle During the Playlist Playback
You will see the icon for shuffle above the playlist or next to the playback screen in this scenario. If you are in full-screen mode, you should exit it. Once you have closed the full screen you can tap the icon for shuffle which is at the top right corner. This will then allow you to shuffle your playlist.
You will see a message pop up saying the shuffle is on, this message is in the lower corner.
There we go, so that’s how to shuffle your YouTube playlist on PC.
How Can I Shuffle My YouTube Playlist on Phones
I will also teach you how to shuffle your YouTube playlist using your phone. Here’s how.
Shuffling your YouTube playlist on phones can be more complicated than on PCs. You can shuffle your YouTube playlist on phones with the following steps.
1. On your smartphone Launch the YouTube app
2. Find the playlist you want to play and shuffle
3. After you find it, just hit play
4. On The playback screen you can expand the menu and then, tap the shuffle icon
Shuffle YouTube Playlist on TVs
With the continuous innovation of technology, you can now access YouTube on TVs. Most people prefer viewing YouTube videos on a big TV screen. If you shuffle your playlist on TV, you can enjoy better entertainment. There’s no icon to shuffle a YouTube playlist on TV. Don’t worry because I will reveal a trick to shuffling your playlist on YouTube on your TV.
You can shuffle your YouTube playlist by utilizing the shuffle feature of the phone app. Then, you can cast it to the TV app.
How to Loop a YouTube Playlist
Now that you have learned to shuffle YouTube playlists on different devices, I will show you how to loop a YouTube playlist.
As you loop a playlist or video, you can play them on repeat,
If you want to loop a video, follow these steps:
1. Proceed to the watch screen of the video.
2. Click More: in the video player.
3. Click Single Loop. The video will repeat continuously.
If you want to loop your YouTube playlist:
1. Play your playlist.
2. In the Playlist control box, which opens under the video, click Loop. Then, the playlist will continuously repeat.
3. If you want to repeat the video in the playlist, choose Loop again for a 1 to appear in the middle. The selected video will repeat continuously.
You can loop playlists or videos on YouTube on your computer by following the steps below.
1. Go to the watch screen of a video.
2. Tap More: in the video player.
3. Choose Loop. The video will repeat continuously.
iPhone & iPad
You can loop your YouTube playlist on iPhone & iPad through the following:
To loop a video:
1. Proceed to the watch screen of a video.
2. Choose More: in the video player.
3. Choose Single Loop. Then, the video will play repeatedly.
To loop a playlist:
1. Play a playlist.
2. In the Playlist control box, which can be seen under the video, choose Loop. The playlist will play repeatedly.
3. To repeat a video in the playlist, choose Loop again for a 1 to appear in the middle. The video will play repeatedly.
Shuffling songs in an album, playlist, or from an artist page
1. Tap an album of an artist you want to enjoy.
2. Tap Menu:
3. Tap Shuffle play.
From an artist page or playlist:
1. Tap an artist page or playlist you want to listen to.
2. Tap Shuffle.
Shuffling albums and songs in the library
If you wish to shuffle all music:
1. Go to the Library on music.youtube.com.
2. Choose Songs.
3. Chose Shuffle all.
Your favorite songs and added songs to the library will appear under the Songs page. You can include these songs in your shuffle mix.
You can shuffle any albums and songs in your Library by following these steps. Playing your favorite music randomly can make you feel more entertained as you listen on YouTube.
To sum it up, you can shuffle your YouTube playlist on various devices quickly. With the help of this article, I hope you already know how to shuffle your YouTube playlist on your phone, TV, and computer. In addition, I hope you know how to loop a YouTube playlist on your Android, computer, iPhone, and iPad.
By shuffling your YouTube playlist on your specific device, you can have better enjoyment and entertainment with your favorite playlist and videos. It allows you to enjoy a high level of fun and relaxation, especially when watching YouTube videos during your free time.